2 years ago
Saturday, March 28, 2009
The Beach...
Our second day in California was perfect weather!! Amazing! So we loaded the kids in our cute little rental car and headed to Huntington beach. With stopping at the local dirty Walmart to buy some sand toys. Coated the kids in sun screen and off they went. Loved every minute of it until it came time to wash them in the showers back at the sidewalk. I do have to admit that I did not listen to Trent when he told me more then once to put on sun screen. Yes, I did pay for that! I fried!! A week and a half later I am still peeling...gross!
Brittyn kept finding ladybugs all over in the sand and was worried. The obviously like the sand.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
You are a dork about 4 chins!! You look awesome and so fun to be on the beach while we were all back here freezing. I am glad you put the picture of yourself (for sure the mom gets forgotten).
Post a Comment