Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Pumpkin shooting

This is what happens.......when you give your 6 year old a 22. He shot the steam right off!! He is pretty good and pretty proud of himself!!!
Trent took Robbie shooting for the first time over the weekend. Robbie had the best time just hangin with his dad shooting up some pumpkins......the little things that make us happy!
And I am sure that T had an even better time hanging with Robbie. I love my boys!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is so cute! there is nothing better then shooting...

Natalie said...

I love country boys. Kaden is going deer hunting for his first time in two weeks. It's so cute to see them rugged and dirty. The way it should be with boys. Good dad.

Jenn said...

Looks like fun...he told me about it on moms house on Sunday.

Thanks also for the laugh with your old pics on facebook!! So funny.