2 years ago
Friday, September 10, 2010
Da Zoo
How many times can you go to the same zoo and take the same pictures?! Who cares!! Because I still loves going and so do my kids. Labor Day weekend and a day out with T's family. 
All of the grand kids....minus baby Kemson. So scared of the wooden sharks....yeek!

Beaus favorite...the dinosaur....bet you didn't know the zoo still had them around. Lol...that's what he thinks they are. To cute.
Karter and Brittyn willingly posing.
Three stud muffins in a row...Oh ya we are tough!
Not so willingly posing.

Little baby Zuri....isn't she cute?! For an elephant that is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 comments:
we have not even been to the zoo this year, owen would love it. we really need to get there. looks so fun.
haha, i totally laughed a your first sentence. i totally feel the same way about everything i do! way cute pictures, i need to go and see the baby elephant.
You have the cutest little family! I love the pictures on the carosel and I love your first line about the zoo!
Post a Comment