This has hung on my fridge for almost a year now. I love you Janeen! It makes me laugh every time I look at it. For all of you who don't know. This was my birthday card last year from her and Corey. They had just got back from a trip to New York a few days before. So, as my birthday is soon approaching I just wanted you all to see (to date) my favorite birthday card! On the back she wished me a naked...um...happy birthday! Jean, your great. Thank you! Yes, he is trying to pull her hair!
3 comments:
lol thats great. I will never be able to come up with anything better. I miss him. (the naked cowboy that is)
Hey, added your new blog. Did you know that you can ad securities to your blog so that not everyone can view it? For instance, you can have people log into your blog before they can view the contents (pain in the butt) or like I did, only those who have my blog spot address can view it. Meaning, I don't allow blogspot to display my name or my blog if someone googles me... like that is ever going to happen.
Freak that is so funny!! It makes me laugh every time I see it too...the look on his face is so so gross. Jana, you are awesome at reminding us all of things that we have forgotton about. I love your blog, I just wish I logged on more often...
Post a Comment