Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Politics

It is sad when you have to discuss this with your 8 year old. Last night as Trent and I where watching TV she said "did you know that Obama is bad?" So in return I asked her where she had heard that. She says "at school, everyone says that" I say "why" she says "he tears families apart" I say " is he going to come tear our arms off?" Me smiling at Trent this whole time he interrupted and explained to her what that meant. It is sad when a 8 year old is being influenced by this stuff at school by other 8 year old kids. I know it is kids that over hear the parents and then repeat what they have said. Still it does not seem right. Happy voting day everyone!

1 comment:

cindy said...

You totally hit on one of my biggest pet peeves--parents who talk too much around their kids! My girls are scared to death about Obama winning because of all the hateful things they've heard at school!