Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter

Easter....We had egg hunt and get together on Saturday with Trent's family and then the same but with my family on Sunday. My mom made Brittyn's Easter dress. She made all the granddaughters well the younger ones (5) of them dresses this year. I have to say she slaved on them for weeks and I love who they turned out. May be the first and last year she does this. Lots of work for her. I love Easter. It just feels like a peaceful day no matter what you have going on. Church was a success...which is always nice when Beau will stay so nicely in nursery. Love the company of family! Trent and I both have amazing, wonderful, entertaining families! I did not make it threw the day with out tears of my own....Beau, my crazy little man. Well standing on a chair at my so so so nice sister Jenn's house tipped over. Don't worry he did not get hurt but to my horror he busted the chair....in half!!! I should have taken the time to take a picture of this as he will never believe me. I was so caught up in the moment of feeling bad and crying! Jenn and JD are always so nice to let all these children on a sugar high no less into there beautiful home and we probably will never be invited back. They were so sweet and just laughed it off but if it were me...holy cow!! Easter was good...I hope everyone had a fabulous Easter spent with the ones they love!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Glad you had a good Easter. We did too. Sorry to hear about the broken chair! I can't believe he broke a chair. I'm sure JD & Jenn will invite you back.