Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Draper Days

Most of you know that I am from Draper/Sandy area. I grew up and lived there up until I got married. Draper days is the week before the 24 and as a family we have always tried to get together for the fireworks. This year Jenn and JD (the most lovely of hosts) did a BBQ and swimmin at there house. They have a big yard to spread out on and watch the firework show. This yeas was a little hard as the kids and I had not seen Trent for two weeks and he had come home only hours before...but being the good sport that he is still said we could go. The kids love being with the crazy wild bunch of cousins. And really their is always a good reason for a get together! Awwww....love the hot (cool) tub....perfect! We didn't end up staying for the fireworks show...yes we are lame! Trent had gotten up at 4am and was a little sleepy!
Flying high...Trent, Jake, Drew and Beau.
Last but not least....it had fallin on my baby brother Blakes 20th birthday. Surprisingly he took the time to stop by and get his presents! Haha....I love him and when he is not getting into trouble he is one of the sweetest guys! It was all in all fun! I love my family and being with them is always a great time!

No comments: