
My honeys job has taken him to DC for 6 weeks! Yes....I did say that right! Crossing my fingers that he will be able to come home acouple days inbetween. With much hard work and lots and lots of stress the company landed the Air Force One hangers at Andrews Air Force base. When he went back a month ago to look at the job he came home and it was like talking to a kid in a candy store. Background on Trent...he grew up flying and at 17 he got his pilots license with the intent to fly for work....didn't get far with that once we decided to get married. So to him this was so cool to go see. Got to go threw the hangers and look at the outside of the planes. Now he is back there with a crew of I think 11 guys working hard. Has to be there to make sure it is done right! He left Monday and I have talked to him maybe a total of 10 minutes. I have been having major emotional issues with the thought of him being so far for so long, but it could be worse. I love my man and am so proud at how hard he works for our family! Sometimes he works to hard! He is the best at what he does!!! The poor guy needs a vacation! Love you T!!








5 comments:
Just make sure he brings you home a new T-shirt. I hope it goes by fast.
That is miserable he is gone for so long! Perhaps he can visit Mike's parents while he is there. They got there last week for their mission. Are you going to go out there at all while he is there?
I feel for you Jana, It was great to see you today
Wow! That' s a really long time. It's so hard when they are gone. Hang in there!
Cool pictures...I am glad that he got to come hoome for the weekend. It was fun for us to see him also, I hope it goes by fast for you. The other posts were also fun to read. It has been a while since I have checked on anyones blog. It's called summer and all the kids are home. Love ya - cute t-shirt also.
Post a Comment