New babies are the best....truly nothing better!!! So so happy to have yet another in the family and so so proud of my baby sister...she is a fabulous mother!
Congrats to Janeen, Corey and big brother Owen!!
7lbs 18in
born April 1
I just want to cry my eyes out ever time I see her...she is beautiful and healthy! Just something about new little ones that just feels so good. Straight from heaven! She is named after one of the greatest ladies...my sweet grandma who passed away in Dec. 2008 Mildred Rose.
I wish them lots of love and happiness today and always..good luck! Cant wait to see what the future holds for this little pumpkin! xoxo








3 comments:
What a sweet, sweet baby. Love the smell, the feeling, the lightness of a brand new baby. Miss that, but not enough to have another one. OK, more like emotionally not well enough to get through another pregnancy. In the mean time, I will enjoy every one else's, right? Let Janeen that her baby is beautiful. Jack's wondering why the baby isn't yours?? ;);)
I tried to explain to Jack that you were holding your neice and that's when he asked why you would hold a baby that's not yours. Thinking you need a little girl of your own... I am totally understanding why you never took Beau anywhere. Surrey has become clingly, climbing, screaming, running nightmare of a sweet child who has learned to throw a really good tantrum! i think I have officially hit insanity. I am clinging to Diet Pepsi and Almond MnMs like their drug therapy.
She looks like she is a precious little thing! I cant wait to meet her. New babies really are the sweetest thing ever!
Post a Comment