Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Proud Momma!


What can I say that I have not already about her...she amazes me with her drive and confidence! I love her to pieces! She has been working so hard on the side of normal dance to do a solo this year. It has taken a lot of time and effort on her part the last 3 months and her wonderful teacher. Her aunt Randi taught her a smokin cute routine and together they picked a way cute song. Would not have done it with out the push from her and her guiding Britt to do this. An enormous THANK YOU to her and the wonderful job she did with Britt!
As the day came I think I was more nervous then Brittyn was. She rocked it...this girl is a performer....not at all like me. I beamed for her....so so proud!! She placed 3rd! We were up late and then back at it bright and early for team competitions the next day....running on not much. Both team dances did amazing a 2nd and a gold! I love that I get to hang with her and be a part of this because we all know I am so not a dancer. We both have made some really good friends in the process and love to spend time with T's sister as well. She is the bomb!!! Until next month when the next rolls in!
Britt...you truly are the best! You teach me so much. Proud to be your mom! Break a leg!

 After she danced...trying to get a peek at on of her friends.
 Britt and Randi
 Fiesta Mayor was the song she danced to...love love love it.


 Some of her friends that were there on solo night! Aren't they so cute?!
G-O Vision!!

No comments: