I cant believe it hardly but my BABY turned 4 on June 8. A little sad about how time truly flys!
I love this kid. He is so happy and full of life.
Beau loves the color red.
LOVE TO BE IN HIS UNDERWEAR
loves preschool and his friends there
Is the first one to meet his dad at the door after work
Knows all his letter sounds and can count to 10
His aunts and uncle and cousins are his favorites
love love loves his grandpa and grandmas
Calls the love sac the circle bed
he say's "fankyou" and "pease" all the time
fabulous eater
takes his scriptures to church very week
LOVES Popsicles by calls them something I wouldn't even know who to type the spelling
always has me smiling...
my life is full and very much a blessing because of the sweet boy!
I love you to the moon and back!
This year it was all about the Green Lantern...
Happy Happy Birthday Sweet Beau Beau!!!!!!!!








No comments:
Post a Comment