I know I always say it but I love this girl! She amazes me with the confidence she has! I would have never at her age! She has worked so so hard this year and has come such a long way. She is turning into such a beautiful dancer!! Love you to the moon and back!
Her last solo comp was in Roy so we did a little over nighter and had the best times! She was so nervous and for a moment both Aunt Randi and I thought it might not happen. But she pulled through and what an amazing job she did. The best yet! Fabulous learning lesson for her. So proud!! She ended up being the second runner up which it HUGE as this is her first year competing in the solo division!
Team day....so so so fun! I think I have grown to love these as much as her! I have gotten to truly love her little friends and have made my own life long friends. Win win! The whole day is waiting the running and playing and visiting!








No comments:
Post a Comment