To all my dear friends....so much love and support has been shown to T and I as we have had such a huge decision to make. I deeply appreciate it from the bottom of my heart. I feel so blessed to have so many people in our lives that care about us. T and I and our kids....each one of them. I have felt so much love from people I never knew really cared. Unreal.
For those who are unsure of what I am talking about her it is.
Trent was given an amazing job opportunity a few weeks ago....but it is in Oklahoma City. Blah...I know! Who wants to live there really?!
After tossing with this for almost 2 weeks with lots of tears and headaches it was time to make a decision.
We are staying put!!!
Even though the job would have given him so much needed things with employment and room to grow, we just felt that is was to darn far away from our families. Everything our kids know is right here. Such a hard call but we both feel it was the right one. Just to many people and things to miss.....
xoxo








2 comments:
Wowza! Glad you're staying put. Even though another YEAR has passed and we haven't seen each other!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am glad you are staying :)
Post a Comment