Friday, September 30, 2011

Workin Momma!

I am a working momma!!!
Yes....you say aren't we all?
Yeppers....but I have officially been employed since summer. It feels good and crazy all at the same time. It was something that Randi and Lisa had come up with as they cant always be at the studio. So...I get to be when they are not. I work 4 days a week while Beau is there in class. It has been a win win for us all. I have really loved it...but it also has been a struggle. You know when you have NO clean whites (we all know what I mean) then I am in trouble! Being to tired to do this when I get home does happen. Working has done this to me. Some days are better then others for sure. But all in all its been great. Never having to find a babysitter to work is a huge plus and it has helped immensely with dance and preschool tuition. Trade is a fabulous thing. I truly love the ladies that I get to work with. They are all so amazing. I have found life long friends. A bonus is that I truly love my sister in law and love seeing her on a daily basis...almost anyway. So you ask what it is that I do....sit at the front desk, answer phones, make copies, organize and clean the store...basically whatever it is that needs to be done. Today I was running preschool book fair and had to call 2 mothers because of barfing children. The joys.
So all in all this is part of the reason I got so behind with blogging. Excuses excuses right?!

3 comments:

melynda said...

ok, i had so much to catch up on! thats awesome you are working and loving it. does trent still work at protech? i saw the post about moving, my friend lives in OK and doesn't really like it. at least you know you like it here!!
i cant believe B is 11. your kids are getting so big, its craziness. btw, have i ever told you how beautiful your family picture on the top-right is? well it is!!

Tiffany said...

What a busy lady you are! Good for you thought. Hope life is treating you well. xx

Kiersten said...

You can do it! You are such a great mom!