



Today was the first day of soccer! Wow! Can I just say it was the sweetest and yet funniest thing I have ever seen. It was so fun to watch Robbie run around and try to get the groove of things. The whole team, which is all three and four year olds ran around in la-la land! There were a few times when the ball got kicked in the right direction. It was cold and really windy so he complained about that and that he was itchy. His shin guards and the tag in his short were bugging him. The whole team pretty much lost any interest after the half. Robbie ended up under the blanket on the side line with about 75% of his team. It is such a neat thing to experience your kids grow and learn! Hopefully next week will be warmer weather! GO GREEN DRAGONS!!








2 comments:
I wonder if his Grandpather was there? Did anyone see him there? haha
Funny, funny! It is awesome to watch the kids grow up and start to learn new things. They'll get the hang of it sooner or later.
Post a Comment