Monday, April 21, 2008

My Beau




Ok! It is very apparent that my son has a weight issue. He is a big boy. His last doctor visit he was in the 90% for height and weight. He is 10 months and is pushing 25 pounds! I don't know where he came from. I'm thinking that that pantry is his favoite place to hang out! When he see's the door open he tries to get there as fast as he can and then you shut it and he screams! He wasn't responding to my husband last night at dinner and he said it was because he didn't smell like BBQ sauce! Anyway, he is fun and healthy! He truley is the best little guy ever.


2 comments:

Tiffany said...

He is DARLING! My baby, Joshua is 12 months old and is in the 5th and 10th percentile for weight and height! Joshua barely weighs 19lbs. Chunky babies are so dang cute though. Love your blog. I think we should get most of the "granddaughters" to do one, it is such a fun way to keep up with each other.
PS-I'm not going to tell Megan about Brittyn's blog-she'll want one too!

Cassi said...

Jana, he is so adorable! That is the funniest thing ever that he loves to hang out in the pantry!