Thursday, April 17, 2008

Gone to California

I'm a little sad today. My parents, the Barnes, the Barlows and Anderson (my three sisters and their families) left for California. As of a week ago me and my gang were suppose to be on the road as well. Needless to say, plans change! We paid for our disneyland passes already around $400 so currently we are working on a refund. Which seems to be impossiable. We were a lot over on our landscape budget and so we decided to stay home. So excited for our yard to be done. I hate dirt and i'm so sick of mud. But how fun it would have been! So Jill and myself (other sister who is home) have decided to feel bad for ourselves and have a G.N.O. girls night out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I bet the yard feels tons better then a 30 minute wait for a dumbo ride... How are you feeling -- ran into jill at the great Walmart the other day?