Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Pooh!

Ok, For all you moms. Beau has been on a antibiotic due to a double ear infection. Nasty. No sleep for three days. Anyway, we all know what that does to there little systems. If not, well you get the runs! Bad! So, it was bound to happen. I had put him in his saucer well I put my makeup on. I left the room for a few minutes and when I came in it was so very stinky and apparent that he needed a diaper change. So I went and picked him up to find endless pooh! It was all over in the seat, down both legs, in between all 10 toes, all over the floor of the saucer. It truly got everywhere! Amazing! Not only was Beau covered in pooh, I now was as well! So much fun! We dirtied a couple bath towels, pj's, my shirt and went strait to the bath! Ya know, I still love being a mom. I just thought you would all appreciate my little story. We have all had to deal with crap a time or two. If not, you day is a coming!

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Yuck! Yuck! Yuck! You poor thing! What a complete mess! The joys of motherhood...

Anonymous said...

You have to love medications -- I can totally understand we are on our second round of antibiotics in 3 weeks.... I hate the smell it makes also and the poor sore bums...

Cassi said...

oh man! i've yet to experience that one...i'm sure i will soon enough. I'm sorry! Poor Beau and poor you!