How to play this game of tag. Post these rules on your blog. List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
3 JOYS
1. My three sweet children. Brittyn, Robbie and Beau. Love them more then I can even express. They make me want to be a better person.
2. Trent. My honey, the love of my life. I don't know what or where I would be without him.
3. Being a Mom. Watching my kids grow and learn new things. Accomplishments they make. Just the every day playing. They way they treat each other. When my Robbie tells me that I'm cute 100 times a day. What better thing is there. It's amazing to be a parent.
3 FEARS
1. Death of Trent or one of my kids.
2. Fire. No need to explain that one.
3. Scuba Diving. I've tried it. I couldn't get the whole breathing thing down. So, I don't want to suffocate in the middle of the ocean with sharks.
3 GOALS
1. Getting off all my excess weight. Yuck! How hard does it have to be?
2. Cleaning my house more regularly. Which I don't enjoy.
3. Being a better wife to Trent. I don't think I need to explain this one either, because you are all a wife and mother so you all know and understand what I mean.
3 CURRENT OBSESSIONS/COLLECTIONS
1. Target! Those of you who really know me, already new that. It is an issue at our house.
2. Pepsi. Yes, it is very pathetic. I'm trying hard to kick the drink. I think when I do I'll drop 10 pounds. You would think that would be motive enough.
3. My Blog. I never had given them any thought. So, thanks to Aly and Brittyn.
3 RANDOM SURPRISING FACTS ABOUT MYSELF
1. I always have to have my nails done. Yes it is snobbish. They make me feel prettier. Weird? Besides I am a total nail bitter when there not on. It's kinda gross.
2. My music ranges from everything. Johnny Cash to Good Charlotte.
3. I had a bad temper when I was younger. I 'm surprised Julie still loves me. Jill and I got into a fight once and she held my arms behind my back to keep me from hitting her and ended up breaking my finger. Which to this day is crooked. I won't even go into the ketchup story. To my 6 siblings. I love you all.
Yes, I am a little strange. In my defence my temper has mellowed out a lot.
I tag ALY and TIFFANY. I know I'm suppose to tag 5 people, but everyone has been tagged. So sorry!
2 years ago








2 comments:
Thanks for the tag. It's always fun to have an excuse to record those type of things. Don't you love blogging? It's such an awesome way to keep a family journal.
I loved reading your answers. I had no idea you had such a temper! See, I'm learning new things about you!
Post a Comment