Thursday, May 29, 2008

Which Princess are you?

Ok, this is the cutest thing ever! Thanks to Tiffany! So, click on the link, on the side, at the end of mine and answer a couple fast questions. I'm not sure I'm the Cinderella standard, but I will take it. She has always been my favorite! Enoy!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

COOL...I am Belle! Fun--

Anonymous said...

Ok.. It is me again... You need to get Jill to start working on her blog! Is anyone up to watching Sex in the City movie with me?

Unknown said...

Ok, how did you end up with all the good children. I swear, I can't seem to control my children at times and I feel pretty strict too. I don't blame you for wanting to laugh at my life, I do! Believe me, next time admist a crisis like last week, I will be calling you.