The alphabet game
Here is how you play......
Cassie gave me the letter "R" so now I have to list 10 things I love that start with that letter.
Here it goes!!!
1. Robin (Trent's first name) obviously he does not go by that.
2. Robbie, my sweet son named after his dad and grandpa.
3. Roast....anyone who knows me could tell you a homemade roast is my all time fav!
4. Roaton, Honduras. The most beautiful place I have ever been! Amazing!
5. Recycling! My can is always over flowing.
6. Rise above this-Seether is on of the best songs ever!
7. Ring....a shinny one in particular.
8. Radio...my ipod really! Love my music!
9. Randi, Trent's only sister. She is the Best!
10. Red....the color.
I tag....
Tiffany with the letter "L"
Aly with the letter "W"
Janeen with the letter "D"
Jenn with the letter "P"
Misti with the letter "M"
2 years ago








2 comments:
Those were good answers Jana! I tried to make it hard on purpose...hahaha! Thanks for playing!
Right on...I can handle the letter D. So do I just choose letters to give people? I don't get it
Post a Comment