Friday, January 2, 2009

Discovery At The Gateway

With T having the day off (surprised??) we decided to actually do something. Discovery at the gateway was so much fun...if you have not been you should. We had lunch at the gateway. The kids think it is so cool. They are in the big City. Sad when that's all they know. Yes, there are a lot of pictures, but I don't scrapbook so this is it.
Robbie built all these mostly by himself. There was a few kids toward the end that started helping. Handing him block and he was so funny. Encouraging them all that they are good workers....hummm....wonder where he get his boss skills?? T and I got a good laugh out of it.

This is the so very cool machine that got the blocks to you.
Had to prove that I was really there. I am always the one with the camera attached to my hands.T buying plastic food and the way cool market. I remember doing that very same thing at the old children's museum when I was little.


They had everything there. It was amazing.

The end.

4 comments:

Janeen said...

how fun is that!! Your kids crack me up...love them like crazy

Haylee said...

It looks like you guys had a wonderful holiday season! I hope robbie will like his new primary teacher! We miss our class so much:(

cindy said...

What a fun family outing--thanks for the idea!
Your kids are so cute!

Natalie said...

You are a pro blogger. Never behind. I use to go to the old Childrens Museum every year. I haven't ventured to the new one. I need to take Kaden and Adri. Thanks for inspiring me.