Wednesday, January 7, 2009

HaPpY BiRtHdAy, Trent.

Sunday January 4th was Trent's birthday. The big 32! Yes, I am a little late at posting. Better late then never....right? So, to my sweet, hard working husband and to one of the best daddy's I know. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! We, me and the kids. Love you so so much. XOXO
Here are 32 reasons why:
1. He will always get down and play with the kids. Regardless of his day. And they love it.
2. Willing to get out of his truck in the freezing cold minus his gloves and in the dark to pull someone out of the snow. Robbie says he is a Hero.
3. The hardest worker I have ever know. Sometimes a little to much of one.
4. Seem to know how to do everything...really he does.
5. Helps his Grandma when ever needed.
6. Is super funny and is not afraid to show it.
7. He has a good brain...he is very smart.
8. Always can make me laugh.
9. Not only shovels our driveway but other people's as well. Shovel...not snow blow. Poor guy.
10. Honest...he will tell me if I look terrible and I can always count on him to tell me if I look fat.
11. Makes friends easy.
12. Handsome...of course.
13. Loves his kids and loves to be with them (most days)
14. Loves me regardless how I spend his money.
15. Lets his daughter play the piano even if it is 10 at night just because he like to hear her play it.
16. Would never take the short cut.
17. He plays silly.
18. He can dance...don't let him fool you.
19. Does not care if we stay in Pj's all day on Sunday.
20. When it comes to office...he will get it done.
21. Loves my crazy side of the family.
22. Is a total softy when he wants to be. Don't let him fool you on this one either. He does have a kind heart.
23. Would help anyone.
24. He is a great father. His kids adore him.
25. Wants the kids to have every chance to do what they want in life. Try everything.
26. Plays the manners game at the table with the kids well eating. Something he and Brittyn have made up.
27. Goes into work on his Birthday even when it is a Sunday...things have to get done.
28. Takes time for just the kids...model airplanes, target practise. ect.
29. A teacher.
30. A great example to my boys on how to be a dad.
31. A wonderful provider.
32. Last but not least...because he is Trent are husband, daddy, friend, brother and son.

I could never sum up what a wonderful person Trent is. I hope this lets in just a little light.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Very nice tribute--what a good guy!

Natalie said...

You are so nice. I don't know if I could think of 40 reasons this year for Renn. I might have to BS.