Sunday, November 8, 2009

Halloween

Halloween was super crazy this year...or at least it felt that way! I spent the afternoon making chili and pumpkin cookies while Trent worked...of course! The kids ran around already on a sugar high! So splendid for all of us!! Candy candy candy!!! It was a fun night. I love staying home in a nice quite dark house. Beau stayed home with me this year...he refused to put on his Buzz costume which was so odd! I think he had had enough already! Love Halloween! Hope you al had a safe happy one! It took 5 washes for all of Brittyn's hair dye to come out....lovely! Three for mine! Yikes!! Will re-think hair dye next year!
My cute kids...plus crazy dog!!

1 comment:

Jill said...

I LOVE your pink hair. It is so cute. You look like a rock star. Wait, you are a rock star!!!!!