Saturday, November 28, 2009

FaMiLy PiCtUrEs!!!

"All my love.....all my life!" There are so many but worth looking at! This is not even all of them....these are just favorites! I am so happy with the way they turned out! My kids were great...Beau was Beau as you all can see! Jessica did an amazing job! Thank you thank you!



















4 comments:

Natalie said...

You got some really cute ones. The one of Beau smiling is perfect all by himself. So fun and great memories.

Tiffany said...

Kind of jealous...ours didn't turn out as well as I liked. I might have to get your photographers number for next Spring/summer when Drew is older.

Lacey said...

Wow Those turned out so cute! Your kids all have the prettiest blue eyes! I love love those pictures. Miss you Jana, Love you!

Kristy and Mitch said...

Oh my Jana these are great you guys are all so beautiful and just look perfect!