Sunday, December 6, 2009

My BIG project!

Trent and I where given this cabinet because his mother Laurie no longer had room for it. I have always loved it but it was just never really my style until now!! Well...almost 12 years now and I finally got the wild hair to take it on and re-finish it. After lots of primer, paint (I LOVE BROWN) and some new nobs it looks completely different!! I am so happy with it!! I ended up painting a few other things while I was at it! BEFORE....... AFTER.....
And the few other things that the paint brush hit!


Surprisingly after a week and a half a paint and stuff all over my dinning room my Beau did not touch a thing!! Sweet!! But in the mist of me moving things around I broke my dinning room table...yes! I am dumb! The leg snapped right off! Trent has it upside down fixing it. Whoops!! My bad!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Job! They look great! See you on Tuesday.

Tiffany said...

Very impressive. I have some furniture I want painting...maybe I'll have to give you a call this winter!