Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas with the Hackwell's

Awwww!!! So much to say! But am not. Lol...it was a great Christmas at my parents house! They are such great sports to have a whole crazy house full!! They are so welcoming and love us all! Much chaos! Many kids, great food, lots of noise, tons of wrapping paper, happy faces, sleeping sister, brother in law in the ER with stitches in his head! Really! Growing up some of my most special and favorite memories are with my cousins spent at Christmas...I love that my kids can have the same! We are so blessed! It was a wonderful day! Love my family so so much and am so glad we are all part of each others lives! Hugs and kisses to each of you!

4 comments:

Natalie said...

You didn't have to say much, because you will always remember the sleeper and the faller. Fun Christmas. I remember Christmas with cousins and I wish somehow they were still with my cousins. That would be massive. Looks like you had a good one and made fun memories. Amazing your kids were so nice!!!! We cherish those moments as moms.

Jill said...

It was a very good Christmas....Well, what I remember of it anyway. We Wahlquist's are such clusters sometimes. Hugs and kisses right back. Love you Sis!!

Lacey said...

That would be a houseful! How fun! I love all those pictures.. It was so fun to see you over the break! Love you! and love your blog:)

Julie said...

Christmas was so so much fun. Thanks for not posting that way ugly pic of me. Love ya Jana!!