Yesterday was the annual party....we have done this forever...as long as I can remember. It started out on christmas eve but as we all got older and had kids of our own it changed. Here are a few fun pics! I love my cousins, aunts and unlces....it is so much fun to get together with everyone at a church. What else would hold a big gang like us?!
2 comments:
Wow. I think you covered everyone. I love getting together too. I wish it was more often.
Beau's curls are too cute. I don't know the feeling because all of my kids hair is perfectly straight and has to be cut before they are one or it looks straggly. My mom had a hard time cutting Jordan's and Matthew's curls. Wow. I can't believe how long his hair was. Love Cookie Cutters!!!!! Love the new hair cut too.
I agree with Nat. I love getting together and wish I saw you guys more. I feel like you guys are MY cousins, not Jordans. You guys are awesome.
Post a Comment