There is nothing like Christmas morning! My kids were fabulous this year...meaning...no whining, fighting, crying! Made me extremely happy! We had a few visitors as well that we were happy to see and feed! Everyone got what they wanted and then some! Beau would not even get out of his car to open more...oh well! Snuggies, DSI, Playmobiles, Leapsters, cars...yes...and even a toilet! I hope you all had a fabulous morning full of chaos! Kids on Christmas are priceless!

A few days before Christmas Robbie ask me if he could get something for Santa. WOW! I had never even thought about that! Ok...I said...like what? PENCILS! Lol...sure! Why? So he can check his list! FABULOUS!!! I love my sweet boy....he always seems to amaze me!
2 comments:
Oh jana..That is so sweet. He is one special little boy. I love him!!
Kids make Christmas fun. Glad you had a good one. Looking forward to seeing you this weekend.
Post a Comment