Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

We do the "every other year thing" so this year it was spent at the Shaw's. Wonderful, fun day with friends and family....oh yes, and tons of food! Trent's family is so much fun...I love them all! I truly did miss my own though. It's hard to know that they are miles away all together minus my crew. I did see a few of my sister's that morning at the race and ended up seeing them much later that night as we all ventured out to shop among all the crazy people! So here are just a handful of picks... Trent and Bella...this is so rare...she doesn't like men...including her uncle who loves her dearly. But she feel asleep in his lap. So sweet!
The kiddos watching a movie!
Laurie and MaryAnn did an activity for all the girls which was really fun and much appreciated. We made beaded watches that are oh so pretty!
Brittyn with her great grandma Kelly.
My boys...
Brittyn and Bella her only girl cousin on this side of the family and they are 8 years apart.
Laurie (Trent's mom) her sisters Martha and Linda with their mom Berniece.
Later that night me and a few of my crazy sisters hit the mall's and did some shopping. Black Friday is so fun! I love watching all the people...seriously the best people watching day ever! It is such a rush...if you like that short of thing!
As it being Thanksgiving here is a small list of things I am most grateful for! Really I could go on and on...but this post is already a little long.
1. My sweet, amazing children who inspire me to be a better person and letting me be their mother.
2. The love of my life T, who I adore completely!
3. My amazing sister's and brothers! They are my greatest friends!
4. My parents...they are the best! Unconditional love!
5. My Heavenly Father and his un-dieing devotion.
6. Being able to be a mother....nothing better!
7. T's family for loving me and taking me in as one of their own.
8. My close friends...you know who you are!
9. For a husband with a stable job who would do anything to provide for us.
10. Freedom....my country and all the wonderful people who protect us!

1 comment:

Megan said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE your new family pictures. You guys are beautiful!