2 years ago
Tuesday, February 2, 2010
Down in the Dumper....I guess!
I know as moms most of you can understand this. Why do I feel like a disappointment? Like I fail at everything? Today I just am not getting it. Try my hardest to do the right things. Have my kids involved, clean my house, make dinner (even if it is just grilled cheese,) do homework with the kids, taxi kids, being Brittyn's room mom and trying to get the class Valentines party panned for next week, diet (why can't I be happy 20 pounds over what I should be?) try to shower (because we all know that doesn't happen every day,) de-junk...I have taken almost 30 bags of stuff to the DI in the past 2 weeks. Be the supportive wife that can handle anything that comes my way. I can keep on going too! Wearing a smile and being happy all the while. But I still feel like I don't do enough to please some people! I try not to compare myself to other women but at times it is so hard! I am not a perfect person, wife, mother or even friend! I don't want to be because how would you ever learn and grow....but I also don't want other people thinking I should be! Moms and wife's have the hardest job...don't get me wrong! Men have a hard job and I would not want to trade. I treasure my man and am so thankful for all he does. He is the hardest worker ever!! I know he does not want to do mine. I guess I am just feeling a little down in the dumper at the moment. Do any of you ever feel the same way?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 comments:
Slow down and do something for yourself. You don't have to do everything today. We all feel that way at times and then it goes away for awhile and comes back. It is a hard job. I hear ya. Good luck with it all. Next year let someone else be the room mom. Cute Miss Piggy!!!!!
Oh Jana...YES dear, all the time. It's not easy. Your doing a fantastic job, really!! I agree with Natalie, take some time for yourself and slow down. I love you!!
Oh dear Jana-we ALL feel that time once in a while. Why? I think Satan knows really how great we truly are and he wants us to be discouraged and unhappy. Motherhood is HARD. Slow down, say no and do something for YOU. You are a wonderful wife and mother. Don't try and do it all.
Post a Comment