Saturday, February 13, 2010

Got my book!

NOT the best picture (had to have one on here) but I took it with my cell.
Just wanted to tell you all...I got my 2008 blog book! I LOVE it!! I am so extremely happy with it. It's so funny because I didn't remember half of the things I blogged about...so in that case I am so so happy that I am doing this for myself and for my family. It is a great way for me to remember things. I am so not a scrapbooker (have no creative brain!) This is easy for me. Sit at the computer for a few minutes...log a pictures and type! Really....who can't do this?!

6 comments:

Natalie said...

I want to see it in person. I might call ya. I am so with you. Blogging is so much easier than scrappin.

Janeen said...

So awesome!! I love my book too!

Cassi said...

I'm jealous I want to do mine too! So you're happy with it? Are your pictures in color? I can't tell. Blogs really are the best. They're like a scrapbook and journal all in one! Love it!

Jenn said...

Wow! You have gone overboard on the blogging lately. Needless to say, I have not. I loved reading all your posts - from down in the dumper (i am so sorry and we all feel that way from time to time, know that you are awesome and we all love you) to getting your new blog book....I am so excited for you. I just know that you will love yours as much as i love mine. They are worth every penny and every moment spent at the computer!

Tiffany said...

I got my first one a year ago, and LOVED it. We just got our 2009 one a few days ago and love it too. The thing I love about blogging is it is so much easier to capture and record the everyday things that would never make it onto a fancy scrapbook page.

Anonymous said...

How do you do that? That is so cool, I need to blog more often so I can get one!