Friday, February 19, 2010

Stinky Stinky Diaper Change

Brittyn brought this home from school a few days ago...felt it was appropriate to share. As I am really really THINKING not yet doing the potty training thing with Beau. He has NO interest and says NO every time we talk about it. Awww...BOYS! Really what more is there to say about them. So here it is. It is a song they sang to the tune of "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star." Pretty funny.

Stinky Stinky Diaper Change

Stinky stinky diaper change
boy, my brother smells so strange
he made something in his paints
sure hope it wont attract ants
stinky stinky diaper change
boy my brother smells so strange!

It's okay, don't hold your nose
now he's clean and in fresh clothes
all his stuff is often stained
can't wait till he's potty trained
he's so cute in his playpen
what's that smell?.....OH .....NOT AGAIN!!

5 comments:

Stacey said...

LOL That's awesome! Somehow, I managed to potty train Odessa. Don't ask me how, I'm not sure I could tell you. She did most of it herself. Since Katherine was like a whole year older when she was finally potty trained, it seemed only fair to have an easy one after that!

Natalie said...

That is so funny, true and very creative. Kuddos to Brittyn.

Tiffany said...

As soon as I saw the title, I started singing that very song. We have the book that it is in. We sing it ALL THE TIME-it drives Mike CRAZY!!!

melynda said...

love it, thats hilarious!

Lacey said...

That song is awesome! I guess Beau is thinking why would he want to do it by himself when you would do it for him... yep that sounds like a guy