In preparation for our trip this next week I did something I swore I'd never do!! Leash my child! I have always looked at those parents with slight bewilderment...I found this really cute Eddie Bauer backpack at Target. "A fun and friendly way to keep your little ones close." Well...against everything I stand for ...I caved and put it on his yesterday. This is what he did! Got on all fours and began to bark!!! You all can laugh but I am going to be the crazy mother on the boat with a strange child acting like a dog of all things!! More to come. I am sure this is not the end of the harness stories!!
1 comment:
I think those are a fabulous idea. I don't disagree with them at all! The fact he is barking like a dog is pretty funny though! Have FUN on the cruise. When you get back, let's seriously find a day for dinner.
Post a Comment