I have been wanting to do this post for the last week....I just knew it would take some time! I love love and adore my guy more then words can express!! March 20
th was our 12 year anniversary. My so very sweet sister Julie and her hubby came over to my house to watch my kiddos for us so we could go out. Which is rare thing in itself....I actually saw my husband in the daylight! I had a nice laugh about that one. We went and got sushi at Tsunami and then we went and saw Bounty Hunter. Dinner and a movie!! Both in one night!! Wow...we usually only have time to do one or the other. Here are a few of my favorite pictures from our wedding day!



I met Trent when I was a little 16 year old girl with braces and puffy hair. We worked together at a little Mexican restaurant off Fort Union called
Quilias. Jill my older sister worked there too...she was better friends with Trent as I had a boyfriend and could care less about other boys at the time. A few years passed and I was about 18. Jill and my mom had run into Trent at a Taco Bell. She came home freaking out saying I needed to date him....It was me who caved and called him and the rest is pretty much history! One morning I woke up to a phone call telling me to go outside...sure enough my cute boyfriend is flying circles around my house. I remember the day he had is roll over in his truck coming down
Parleys Canyon...I thought the world had ended until I got to see him with my own eyes! We drove around in the rain (not on purpose) in his Jeep that had no top. I loved him crazy...and would move mountains for him! Still do and still would! We were together every second that we could be and with in 9 months I had my ring! I knew from the get go that I wanted to marry him...it is a standing joke between us that I had to beg him to marry me! He was not really there yet...a young good looking guy that was going to school and trying to make something of himself. So much wanting to fly and be his own. Meeting me...and sharing his life with me he decided to give up what he has always wanted to do (fly) so he could provide for me and a future family! I still remember the feeling I had when I saw him walk into the temple that morning.....thinking he was going to bale on me, not really sure! I was excited, relieved and so much in love! I feel so blessed to have him as my better half....and that he is! He is the best daddy and husband! He takes amazing care of us and smiles the whole time (well...most days) and can always make me laugh! No matter what continued crap I come up with he is always there to back me and love me! It is amazing how much your love grows for someone....I love him today more then ever!! So...to my best friend, I love and adore you and I am so bless to call you mine!
1 comment:
That gave me chills! Congratulations on 12 years.
Post a Comment