Monday, March 15, 2010

Star Student

A few weeks ago Robbie was STAR STUDENT in his class. So.... we made his poster and I went in with him that Monday morning to share it. His class got to raise their hands and ask him questions. He is so funny!! One child asked him what his favorite thing to to was and guess what he said?!! "Hug my mom!!" I wanted to cry! I am so glad he loves me so much and is not afraid who knows it. I no it wont be long when he doesn't even want me in his classroom so I need to take it in all I can! I love that boy so much and to me every day he is star student! Some of his answers...
Favorite animal: Tiger
Favorite color: Red
Favorite drink: Chocolate milk
Favorite food: Apple
Favorite TV show: Johny Test
Loves: The computer, his family, Lego's, shooting guns with his dad, the beach and getting dirty.

No comments: