2 years ago
Thursday, August 5, 2010
24th of July
We decided to go out and do something fun with the kids....so down to Thanksgiving Point we went. My older kids have been a few time but Beau was in heaven with all the dino's!
She cracks me up!!
Love!
Like big brother...he must fallow!
I love this picture..the faces on my kids are so funny!
Brittyn has become the best helper!!! I am so so lucky!



I look at pictures and it makes me want to cry. My kids are growing so fast right before me. You don't see it day to day but dang!!! SLOW DOWN!


Haha....he was freaked out by the shark! Silly kid! I came up after this picture was taken and grabbed him and made the poor kid cry!

Awwww....love sand!!


This water art piece was so fun for the kids! It had all these different levers to pull and water would spray from different places!
Petting Zoo....more like look at zoo! But it was fun!
Brittyn wants so bad for a pet bunny....a picture will have to do! That is one pet both T and I agree on NOT having!
H-E-L-P!!

Pony Rides!! Yay!



After all the fun of running around all day we came home and had a BBQ. Most of my family was all down south in St. George so I had both my brothers over for burgers and fireworks. They are so cute and I love that they love me and are willing to come hang!! Much love to Brad and his two kids...my heart is always thinking about you! Blake and Yati too....be nice to your girlfriend and take her out once in awhile! Brittyn's chalk work for the holiday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment