Monday, August 9, 2010

My big boy!

I know!! Another sleeping behind the chair picture! The point of my post is not that...I just had to through this one on here. One, because it is so stinking cute and two, it shows his hair!

Trent took off one afternoon last weekend with the boys in tow. Headed over to his brothers house to pick something up. Well....Brandi his wife has a salon in her basement and is the one who does our hair. She is fab! Anyway...this is how my sweet baby came home. Minus his curly locks!! Can you all picture me crying in my bedroom?! Because that is exactly what I did!! Was he so in the dog house?! YES!! I did get over it because he does look so darling! He just doesn't' look like my baby anymore...he looks like my big boy!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Oh my gosh, he is so cute! My Bo has curly hair too. I would die if someone cut it off!!! He is so cute sleeping behind the chair.