Is year round school good or bad?! I can't decide! Yes...I do like it most of the time but not when you head back to school the end of July. We just were not ready for summer to be over! It just doesn't seem right. I think of 4th grade and it freaks me out! She will turn a decade old in September and she reminds me of that often! Scary! She is so beautiful and is growing into her own person. She was voted class president and had to right a speech that was to die for cute. I will post it at the end of the pictures. Britt also has come home this last week with the beloved recorder!! Yay for her! But the the rest of us are having to endure! :) Bless her! Anyway...4th grade is just another step and I am so glad she is still loving school. We switched track this year from A to C. Which I think in the long run will be a fantastic move for both my kids. Her teacher is Mrs. Reed....we both are liking her a lot! Exciting year a head!!


I tried to scan it into the computer but my scanner is not behaving! Of course!!
Here is her speech:
My dear fellow classmates,
If I were president I do promise to be a hard worker and do everything a class presidents is suppose to do. I believe I will so a fantastic job for Mrs. Reed and all of you. I look forward to making friends in this class and serving you as your president.
Thank you!
No comments:
Post a Comment