Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Halloween party/Birthday parties

Tis that time of year again....I so look forward to this night all year long. It started out as Jenn and Drew's birthday parties. As they mother and son are born on the same day....and has carried out as so. But you must come in costume. So so fun!!!
For some strange reason we didn't get pictures of everyone this year....BOO ME for sure!!











It is so much work for the Barnes family....it is so appreciated though. One of my favorite nights. Just lucky enough that Jill and her 2 kiddos where here to share this year. 
Loves to all and here is to a safe fun warm HALLOWEEN!!
xoxo 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh, I almost didn't recognize you and Trent. Fantastic. You always go way out and I love it. I wish I had a more Halloween spirit...your family is so much fun. Glad Jill could join you this year.