Wednesday, October 26, 2011

My sis turns the big 4-0


My cute fun amazing sister Jenn turned the big 4-0 on Monday. I only hope to be like her one day...she is an amazing mother to her 6 kids and a fabulous wife to her guy JD. She always seems so busy but always makes time for her out of control sisters. She truly should win awards. Jenn..I think you are the greatest. 



After a yummy lunch at the amazing Kneaders we took the kids to see all the Witch's at Gardner's Village. Fun Fun Fun!! We are a sight I am sure where ever we go. Loud and a huge herd of us.... 







I love this one...I think it looks like Jill!!








Like I said a few hundred times before....we are a sight!! I love my girls!






Happy Happy Birthday Jenn Jenn!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OH I miss the witches...Really enjoy this time of year and seeing the Witches at GV. OK, so what new car did you get?