Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Jill's home for a visit!!!

JILL and her two younger kids are home for the long weekend!!! Can I say WE ALL could not be happier!! I want to cry just thinking about it. It had been 9 long weeks since I had seen her....gosh!! Felt it too....for someone who has always lived with in a few miles from me it has been a hard change of life. She has been my bestest friend since birth...us girls met at my parents house early and I had made some "YAY" signs. Lol...my Dad had to stop in the road because we all were in the street....so glad he loves us and knows we are all crazy. Felt so so good to give her a squeeze!!!!
Of course it was a party all weekend long!! 




Surprising the cousins!!!
And playing fashion show for 4 hours....Brittyns closet was empty!!!


Dinner and a movie....what better way to spend our time. We ate all weekend!! Lol...

No comments: