Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Black Friday!!

My sisters (all of them) and older nieces got up at 2:00 am and headed to the mall for some crazy shopping! Let me add. I went to bed at midnight so I am running on no sleep. Oh well!! The love of shopping makes you do strange things. I know it is such madness but it was so much fun!! Mostly, just laughing at all the insane ladies running around and grabbing things! After the mall it was off to the Walmart.....that was BAD! Then to Old Navy and then to Target. After much spending we went to breakfast and talked it all up and I swear the men at the table behind us got an earful and a nice laugh! I pulled up to my house about 9:30. I will for sure do it again! How often do you get to shop for 6-8 hours with no kids. Maybe, but once a year!! Happy shopping!

3 comments:

cindy said...

The highlight of my black friday was seeing you and Julie!

I ended up getting the few items I needed at the camera counter and was out of there by 5:30!

(loved your thankgiving post by the way--you know how much I love your family...right?)

Tiffany said...

You are CRAZY! But sounds like fun!

Lindsay said...

You guys are crazy! I'd probably rather sleep.....but I guess once a year it would be fun! \

P.S. I totally remember when you were riding in the back of my CRX and we got in an accident and I was BARELY 16! Funny!!!