Friday, December 12, 2008

The Pre-School Christmas Program....

This is what I get for 2 years of preschool. Robbie is so dang funny! All he wanted to do is pull faces. Little boys!! So, here are just a few of the many funny pictures of the program. He did mumble his part...ok, at lest he did it.
This is what I call "the Trent face" he looks so stinkin much like T in this picture. Kind of funny. It's like "look at me...I'm cool!"
He even gave a shout out to his momma with a good wink! How cute is that!?
And my cute little Rudolph.
Good old Santa even showed! Hummmm, let me think......there is just so much to ask for!
This I caught as T had come in and sat down with us. Beau loves his daddy like you would not believe.
The program was oh so cute, but painful at the same time. Those little kids, boys mostly are just not meant to sit there and so these things. Robbie was next to this boy that was so rowdy and all over the place. Rrrggg. Robbie needs to be placed between girls. He will behave so much better!
As mothers I am sure you all know what I mean.

5 comments:

Jenn said...

Having a real tree is kinda fun...we have gone back and forth on whether it is better or not (no storage, no fluffing, but you do have to light the thing and hope it does not die!!) We had a good time picking it other than it was freakin cold.
Your picture of Robbie with the Trent face is hilarious!! It looks just like him...

cindy said...

Jana,
He IS so stinkin'cute! I love the wink! He's going to be a little charmer isn't he?

Cassi said...

Those pictures seriously gave me a good laugh...I can totally see trent in that one picture and him winking at you!!...Oh my, what a ladies man! You're going to have to watch out for him! haha, he's so cute!

Tiffany said...

That post reminds me of our all time favorite home video. It is of my brother 20 years ago in his Kindergarten program. Everyone else was dancing and singing and he wasn't participating. It is hilarious. One day you'll look back on all this and laugh. Good thing for cameras and camcorders!

brownfam said...

So your a twilight fan huh? That sounds like a good girls night out-don't ya think. I've already seen it twice, I think I could manage another:) Your kids are so cute. I can't believe we found each other after what 10 years or so of not seeing each other. That's crazy.