Tuesday, December 23, 2008

The Nelson Christmas Party

Every year my mom side of the family gets together for a Christmas party. It is something we have done well scents birth. Anyways, lots of fun, food and family. I love you all!!! Keeping the kiddos happy! Got to love the movie room. Thank heavens.
This is not the best picture but I had to include it. Some of the men.
My lady sista's!! Love and stuff to you all!!
Lovin the game room! My cute little man.

Then there is Beau...stealing food from who know who's plate! That child!!! T says he is either going top be a football player or a competition eater when he grows up! How nasty is that??
Cute Morgan braiding Blake mans hair. That is my baby brother for all who don't know.
And then oh so cute Thomas finishing the job!
Drew and Beau. I think these two are peas in a pod. Beau is so much like Drew when he was at this age. Beau loves to play rowdy with him. Boys!! All in all it was super good to see everyone and catch up and the ones who where not there where missed!!

2 comments:

Janeen said...

lol drew and beau that is too funny. it was a super fun night. see ya on christmas!

Jenn said...

I love all the pics!! That was a fun night...Drew and Beau are really 2 of a kind. I love the photo of Morgan and Blake too!!!