Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Celine Dion

I have to say that this was the BEST concert I have ever been to!! Trust me I have been to my share. What a amazing show and lady. I laughed the entire time at her cute personality. Going into the Energy Solutions Arena a usher took our (me and my sisters) picture. Sweet guy saying we could not get any prettier. Awww....how nice of him. Looking at the picture he took is scary! I look like a fat cow!! Really, I had on a big scarf and Jenn's purse is hanging down in front of me. I look huge! Any who...my story. This oh so very nice usher found us a couple songs into the concert and I was sitting on the end and he asked me how may was in my party....6 I said and a few minutes later he returned with much much better tickets!!! HOLY CRAP!! We all were so excited and ran until we got to them. I wish I new this nice mans name. We had such a fabulous time and loved the fact that I got to share it with my fab fab sisters and bestest friends!! It's a night I will hopefully never forget. You all should see this women perform!! Amazing does not even cut it! I take my camera everywhere...I really do. This one time I didn't thinking that they would not let them in. Sadly....they did and I could have got the best pictures. Kind of bummed. Oh well...these are a few I stole from my sister's.

The big fat ugly cow picture!! Jill, Julie, Janeen, Jenn and myself.

6 comments:

Janeen said...

yeah we are pretty! love ya

Cassi said...

How fun! I'm jealous! You girls all look so cute...except what the heck are julie and jill lookin' at?
Oh wait...let me guess, they're takin' a picture of themselves? haha!

Tiffany said...

YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL as always. Not like a cow at ALL! What a fun evening. Again-kind of jealous you have so many sisters. Good for you! And I agree, with the man, you are all VERY pretty.

Jill said...

I look fat too! That was a fun night. I loved it!!

Jenn said...

You are a dork maybe, but not a cow!! Best night ever, thanks for deciding to come, it wouldn't have been the same without you. Love ya!

Natalie said...

Big fat ugly cow is mean. You do not look like that. You all looked like the cute Hackwell girls.