Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Dreaming of warmer days....

This just goes to show that not only do I dream of warmer weather but Brittyn does as well. She knows me all to well. How I would love to spend my days....under the sun laying on warm sand. Of course there must be the palm trees. My favorite. Brittyn drew this me the other day and could not resist. I am going to frame it and hang it in my bedroom. It will match perfectly. If I could I would live there. One day.....maybe.

4 comments:

Cassi said...

So cute! I wish I was there too...drinkin' a pina colada (alcohol free of course, then again...) ;)

Haylee said...

a warm beach sounds very nice!!!

Jenn said...

Let her know that I am with her all the way on the warmer weather, just sitting on my porch in the sun is sometimes just what I need.

Natalie said...

It will be here before we know it and then it will be winter again.