2 years ago
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
How bad is it when....
Robbie has been asking to go to Burger King for lunch and I promised that we could one day soon. Today was that oh so great day and we decided get it to go and bring it home. I am not one for play places...sad for my kids. I don't know if it's snotty kids, dirty tables...I can't say. I just don't do them. So, I order his food and I'm thinking Beau will have a fit if he doesn't get some of Robbie's food. I was not going to get me anything as I am trying really hard to reach my goal. Anyway, that is another post in it's self. So I decided to get another kids meal and just give Beau some of it...right? I got the apples and chicken. I start slowly giving him the apples one at a time as I head back home. Well, by the time I reached my house the entire thing was gone!!! Whole bag of apples and 4 pieces of chicken!! Holy cow!!! I should not have to get a meal for my 20 month old. I am stunned that he actually ate the whole thing. I know he is an eater but HECK....the boy is a pig! Trent has this thing and says Beau is going to be a competition eater when he grows up. Could he be right? Ewwww!! I don't over feed this child either. Hopefully it is just a growth spurt.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








7 comments:
thats awesome...he's so cute. I hope he gets feeling better too
hahaha...growing boys need to eat!
cute story! he is a workout in his self holding him and watching over him...
That is a great story! I hear competition eaters make quite a bit of money--they're athletes you know! ha ha ha, what a cute boy!
Sounds like a boy I would get along very well with!
My boy eats us out of house and home already. Beau is a chunkster. He's young. It's all good. Alli's Brenna is a Moose.
I was waiting for the part where you discover that the food has all been mashed into his carseat or discarded on the floor!! That's what happens in MY car! Miss Odessa is not as good of an eater as Beau!
Post a Comment