Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Our new addition.....

Yes....it is a dog! Yes....I am wondering what the hell I just did!?! He is a mini dachshund so he won't get over 13 pounds. We have named him "Chilie." Trent made a deal with Robbie a couple months back and Robbie followed through with his part and so did Trent. The debate of what kid of dog to get was hard. Really hard! I am re-thinking our choice. Dachshunds have long backs and so the have to be held a certain way and are not suppose to jump off high stuff....whatever! I am stressing out about. So far he has been really good just cried the first night. Of course we have had some accidents. That's a given. I just worry about my Beau sitting on him or something. If he gets hurt Trent says he wont pay to have him fixed...which is fine. Time will tell.



So....he for sure is getting love! I just hope he and myself survive!

7 comments:

Tiffany said...

You are a BRAVER woman than I!! No dog EVER at our house. Good luck with the puppy training...

Natalie said...

Did Jill get a dog too. You guys are crazy. It's like having a newborn and a full time job. Good luck. You are a nice wife and mom.

Anonymous said...

Good for you! I don't think I would know where to begin to train a dog. He is super cute! My sister has a dog just like it.

Haylee said...

the dog is so cute! jeff wants a pet and I keep telling him not right now. Good luck with keeping everything in one piece! the dog included!!

Cassi said...

You are brave! He's such a cute dog though! I bet the kids are loving it!

cindy said...

How fun--there's just nothing quite like a new puppy. They are tons of work, but just wait, you'll fall in love in no time!

Tony&Dani said...

So cute!!!