1.First thing you wash in the shower? Hair
2.What color is your favorite hoodie? Black....gray now
3.Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? Of course
4.Do you plan outfits? Sometimes
5. How do you feel right now? Happy
6. What is the closest thing to you that is red? Beau's shirt
7. Tell about the last dream you remember having? Don't remember
8. Did you meet anyone new today? Not yet
9. What are you craving right now? Nothing
10. Do you floss? Always...I have it everywhere...purse, car, kitchen...ect
11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? Cabbage Patch kid...soooo cute!!!
12. Are you emotional? Yes...way to much so!
13. Have you ever counted to 1,000? Not that I can remember....why would I??
14. Do you bite or lick your ice cream? Both
15. Do you like your hair? Sometimes
16. Do you like yourself? Most of he time
17. What are you listening to right know? Kids playing with Robbies gingerbread boy puppets he made at school.
18. Are your parents strict? No
19. Would you sky dive? No way!
20. Do you like cottage cheese? Yes
21. Do you rent movies often? Once a week...so yes.
22. Is there anything sparkly in the room you are in? Does the computer screen count??
23. How many countries have you visited? A few
24. Have you made prank phone calls? Yes...who hasn't! Not in a 15 years or so!
25. Have you ever been on a train?Yes
26. Brown or white eggs? White
27. Do you have a cell phone? Of course!!!
28. Do you use chap stick? Yes...lots.
29. Do you own a gun? Me...no...T...yes.
30. Can you use chop sticks? Not really
31. Who are you going to be with tonight? Going to my sisters tonight for dinner...so family
32. Are you to forgiving? To much so.
33. Ever been in love? Of course!!
34. What is your best friend doing tomorrow? Working his guts out!!
35. Ever had cream puffs? Yes
36. Last time you cried? Yesterday
37. What was the last question you got asked out load? Can I have chocolate milk...any guesses by whom?
38. Favorite time fo year? Fall
39. Do you have any tattoos? No
40. Are you sarcastic? Heavens no!! haha...
41. Have you ever seen "Butterfly Effect"? Yes...very good!
42. Ever walked into a wall? Not on purpose.
43. Favorite color? Purple
44. Have you ever slapped anyone? Not on purpose
45. Is your hair curly? No
46. What was the last CD you bought? I don't remember....It has been awhile.
47. Do looks matter? Sometimes they do and that may sound bad.
48. Could you forgive a cheater? Depends
49. Is your phone bill sky high? I don't think so.
50. Do you like your life right now? Yes I do.
51. Do you sleep with the TV on? No
52. Can you handle the truth? Depends
53. Do you have good vision? Perfect
54. Do you hate or dislike more then 3 people? Sadly....dislike yes! Hate NO!
55. How often do you talk on the phone? Very often...my cell is glued to me! Pocket or bra always.
56. Who was the last person you held hands with? Beau
57. What are you wearing? PJ's
58. What is your favorite animal? Don't really have one.
59. Can you hula hoop? Yes...last time I tried.
60. Do you have a job? Many...mom, cook, maid, taxi driver, hair dresser...ect....
61. What was the most resent thing you bought? Stuff to make home made salsa. YUMM!
62. Have you ever crawled through a window? YES
63. Last book you read? #8 from Sookie
64. Right or left handed? Right
65. Last person to text you and what did it say? Trent..."in bed now luv u"
2 years ago








2 comments:
You always have fun answers to these things. Luv ya!
Love your answers. I may have to do this one!
Post a Comment